Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Identify, engage, secure, and hire top talented candidates (both passive and active) while achieving quarterly hiring goals
- Creatively source top-notch candidates via multiple sourcing channels (employee referrals, networking, social media, internal database, etc.)
- Manage efficient and fast-paced full-cycle recruiting to support our growth plans while focusing on providing a positive candidate experience
- Develop hiring and sourcing strategies and research methods that are successful in attracting viable candidates for each specific requisition
- Conduct HR interviews and negotiate offers by leveraging and partnering with first level and senior management, and other groups as necessary
- Work closely with hiring managers, be their trusted recruitment partner, provide guidance and help them build outstanding teams
- Support additional HR programs and initiatives
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent practical experience
- At least 3 years of full cycle recruiting experience in Hitech company. Exp. from medical device company is an advantage.
- Able to lead multiple initiatives, processes and tasks with high professional standards and drive to push the talent agenda with outstanding operational execution
- Solid experience in partnering effectively with all types of teams and levels of professionals
- Team player who builds credibility and promotes team synergies
A Better Tomorrow
Discover the transformative power of Incisionless Focused Ultrasound.Start a Transformation
©2021 Insightec. All rights reserved.
The information on this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Always discuss treatment options and treatment outcomes with your physician or other qualified health provider.