Conducts research related to acoustic field interaction with tissue structures. Develops models and theories based on observed results of experiments as a basis for new therapy methods.
- Work in coordination with R&D project managers to support physics related research of company products
- Support development of company products with research and experimental tools in acoustic physics simulations, experiments and data analysis
- Conduct ex-vivo and in-vivo research
- Follow and support collaborations with academia
Skills and Experience:
- PhD degree or equivalent in physics, or related field
- “Hands-on” experience with laboratory setups - planning, design, building and measurements
- Experience in development of large-scale simulations
- Experience with instrumental control programing (e.g. LabVIEW) - advantage
A Better Tomorrow
Discover the transformative power of Incisionless Focused Ultrasound.Start a Transformation
©2021 Insightec. All rights reserved.
The information on this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Always discuss treatment options and treatment outcomes with your physician or other qualified health provider.