Planning & Control Engineer
- Support R&D operations in accordance with material, labor & equipment availability, analyze protentional risks and communicate to person of interest
- Production planning, Scheduling & Control - analyze risks and set priorities for different needs (production plan vs. R&D and other operations demands), schedule work orders and monitor daily schedule status
- Control Spare Parts inventory in Israel & abroad
- Support logistics processes (Inventory, purchasing and Bill of Materials)
Skills and Experience:
- Industrial Engineer graduate with 3-5 years’ experience in planning/supply chain
- Well organized and high capability of understanding processes
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- High Level English
- Priority experience – Advantage
- Experience as a planner in a global organization- Advantage
A Better Tomorrow
Discover the transformative power of Incisionless Focused Ultrasound.Start a Transformation
©2022 Insightec. All rights reserved.
The information on this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Always discuss treatment options and treatment outcomes with your physician or other qualified health provider.