- As a membership of the quality team, you’ll take active participation in all the activities related to the quality management system, and other related activities, to accomplish the department and company goals and objectives, from development to production and postproduction, taking part in meetings and internal and external audits.
- Specifically for this job position, the main activities (but not limited to) are:
- Supporting engineering and R&D activities as quality representative member, including documentation review and approval, participation in project meetings and design reviews and writing or updating related procedures or documents
- Administration of customer complaints, from capture to closing, including registering complaints in the system, running meetings, performing investigations until completion, including follow up and taking part of the corrections and corrective activities from the quality standpoint.
- Issuing periodical reports and analysis related to the above activities and other related quality activities, such as management meetings, management reviews and requests of customers or notified bodies
- Providing team back up for other quality related activities, as necessary
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, science or technical field or equivalent, Master’s degree is preferred
- Proven background in quality activities, preferably related to development and production of medical devices
- Experience with customer complaints is an advantage
- Knowledge of current quality standards (ISO 13485 and 21 CFR 820), preferably also ISO 14971
- Experience with ERP systems and MS Office
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in similar or related positions, preferable in medical devices environment, such as CT/ MRI/ Ultra sound technologies or electronics/ mechanics related to medical devices
- English level adequate to technical activities, instructions and drawings reading and issuing technical reports and working procedures/ testing
- Organized, proactive, team player, capable of taking responsibilities and leading activities from beginning to end.
- Able to perform within a fast-paced environment
- Located at Haifa or surroundings
- Driving license
A Better Tomorrow
Discover the transformative power of Incisionless Focused Ultrasound.Start a Transformation
©2022 Insightec. All rights reserved.
The information on this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Always discuss treatment options and treatment outcomes with your physician or other qualified health provider.