Clinical Applications Specialist– Northern Spain
- Initiate MRgFUS neurosurgical clinical programs in new centers
- Participate in treatments of clinical and experimental brain indications
- Demonstrate expertise and in-depth understanding in all aspects of the technology
- For new and existing centers, this position is able to train, communicate and guide to a high standard a broad level of clinical personnel and INSIGHTEC account/business employees in the actions and functions of the Neuro Exablate system.
- Support techno clinical R&D activities and assist with defining specifications for new generations of existing products and new indications
- Contribute to the completion of research milestones at the regional, national and/or international level
- Domestic and international traveling of at least 50% of the time. Periodically required to work weekends and nights and may be required to engage in overnight travel
- Perform other related activities, as assigned
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor of Science equivalent or higher in a biomedical science, biomedical imaging field, biomedical engineering.
- Able to work autonomously and professionally
- Good command of the English language.
- Able to express themselves well to customers and other InSightec employee’s and teach in English where required.
- Committed to address customer needs and achieve company/team goals and deadlines
- Fast learner with critical thinking skills
- Creative; Able to find optimal techno clinical solutions to first-time-seen problems
- Ability to perform well under pressure
- Able to lecture in front of large audience
- Work effectively with scientific costumers, clinical personnel and with other company employees
* Only qualified applicants will be considered
A Better Tomorrow
Discover the transformative power of Incisionless Focused Ultrasound.Start a Transformation
©2022 Insightec. All rights reserved.
The information on this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Always discuss treatment options and treatment outcomes with your physician or other qualified health provider.