Field Service Specialist - West Coast
- Supporting the following locations: US - West Coast
- Installation/implementation of new systems
- Periodic maintenance and system repairs
- Providing technical remote support for systems
- System troubleshooting and diagnosis of source of failures
- Failure, maintenance and service reporting
Skills and Experience:
- AS Degree with BSc. in Electrical, Biomedical, Computer Engineering or Medical Physics strongly preferred
- 3-10 years’ experience in field service for medical systems (preferred MRI)
- Multidisciplinary capital equipment service knowledge
- Good technical aptitude and understanding
- Ability to solve Hardware electronics (analog and digital) and Software problems dealing with variety of multivariable situations
- Healthcare industry environment exposure desired
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form
- “Hands on” approach - Strong mechanical aptitude and capabilities
- Organized, structured, capable of working independently
- Required work on 2nd and 3rd shifts ~60% US travel
- Military and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply
- Relocation is offered
Successful candidate(s) will be required to comply with Insightec’s Vaccination Policy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender/gender identity, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, and any other legally protected status entitled to protection under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
A Better Tomorrow
Discover the transformative power of Incisionless Focused Ultrasound.Start a Transformation
©2021 Insightec. All rights reserved.
The information on this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Always discuss treatment options and treatment outcomes with your physician or other qualified health provider.