Clinical Applications Specialist
- Clinical site training in China, including coordination and site initiation, theoretical and hands on training, treatments support, certification, and post certification site quality assurance.
- Reviewing and technical decision of screened patients, depending on treatment protocol, system, and clinical evaluation
- Data and archive Management
- Review and analyze treatment results, development of updates for treatment techniques, and quality assurance methods.
- Documentations and development of manuals and training material.
- Data collection and analysis, preparing summaries and case reports
- Providing feedback to the system development team for future system improvements or new clinical uses.
Skills and Experience:
- Location – Shanghai, China
- Minimum of 2 years post degree in medicine / high degree in bio-medical engineering, medical physics or medical imaging (MRI).
- Recommended: Experience in High Intensity Focused Ultrasound (HIFU) treatments and Gynecological procedures for treating Uterine Fibroids.
- Ability to work in hospitals, outpatient clinics, and research environment.
- Willing and capable to travel within China and internationally (should there be a need). Travel is up to 70% including international.
- High skill in word, excel and power-point; experience in data analysis, preparation of presentations and clinical case review summaries.
- Very high level of Chinese and English, both speaking and written.
- Ability to perform lectures to physicians and other audience, to perform training during real patient treatments
- Ability to communicate messages to physician and managers and to cope with non-acceptance
- Work may be under stressful situations (e.g. technical problems during surgery)
- Candidate must be legal for employment in China
A Better Tomorrow
Discover the transformative power of Incisionless Focused Ultrasound.Start a Transformation
©2022 Insightec. All rights reserved.
The information on this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Always discuss treatment options and treatment outcomes with your physician or other qualified health provider.