Clinical Applications Specialist
Location: West Coast/Mid Region of the US
The Clinical Applications Specialist position provides a dynamic and challenging multi-disciplinary working opportunity. We are looking for a highly motivated individual with strong technical, analytical, and interpersonal skills to fill a regional position within our growing Clinical Applications Neurosurgical team in North America.
- For new and existing centers, the person in this role will train and guide clinical personnel.
- Participate in onsite treatment support to develop and promote the knowledge base of users in the designated region
- Demonstrate expertise and in-depth understanding in all aspects of the technology
- Create technical and clinical documentation in form of reports, presentations and operating procedures
- Act as the technical liaison between INSIGHTEC and clinical users
- Travel Domestically (primarily) and internationally (on occasion) - 60% of the time.
- Periodically works weekends and nights and may be required to engage in overnight travel
- Perform other related activities, as assigned
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree in Biomedical Engineering, Neuroscience or Medical Physics
- Hands-on experience in one of the following specialty areas: MRI, ultrasound, Operating Room
- Experience in guidance of medical personnel and with complex multi-disciplinary products – advantage
- Creative; Able to find optimal techno-clinical solutions to first-time-seen problems
- Ability to perform well under pressure
- Able to lecture in front of large audiences
- Ability to travel 60-70% of time, including weekends, sometimes with short notice and at times internationally
A Better Tomorrow
Discover the transformative power of Incisionless Focused Ultrasound.Start a Transformation
©2021 Insightec. All rights reserved.
The information on this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Always discuss treatment options and treatment outcomes with your physician or other qualified health provider.