EMEA Field Service specialist
- Installation of new systems
- Periodic maintenance and systems repairs
- Providing technical Remote support for systems
- System troubleshooting and diagnosis of source of failures
- Failure, maintenance and service reporting
These are only minimum qualifications for this position at this grade level. Other factors are taken into consideration when deciding what position and grade level to place an employee such as performance level, capable contribution level and company need.
- Sc. in Electrical or Biomedical engineer.
- 3-10 years’ experience in field service engineer for multidisciplinary medical systems.
- Experience with servicing MRI system.
- Good technical understanding and approach
- Ability to solve Hardware electronics (analog and digital) and Software problems dealing with variety of multivariable situations
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form
- “Hands on” character - Good mechanical capabilities
- Organized, structured, capable working independently
- Good oral and written communication skills in English
- Ability to work in 2nd and 3rd shifts and ~60% travel time
- Location Germany
A Better Tomorrow
Discover the transformative power of Incisionless Focused Ultrasound.Start a Transformation
©2021 Insightec. All rights reserved.
The information on this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Always discuss treatment options and treatment outcomes with your physician or other qualified health provider.