Accounts Receivable Manager
The Global Accounts Receivable Manager is responsible for leading the execution of daily / monthly / quarterly / annual Accounts Receivable deliverables, ensuring timely management of aged Accounts Receivable and timely issuance of new Accounts Receivable invoices in an efficient manner using appropriate controls. This position is a pivotal role, conducting productive and professional communications with peers, managers, and customers, as well as implementing receivables strategy, driving process improvements, and developing KPIs and dashboards.
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for the monthly Accounts Receivable close and reporting processes including reconciliation of Accounts Receivable sub-ledger to the General Ledger and other Accounts Receivable related accounts
- Monitor Accounts Receivable cash receipts application for accuracy and timely processing
- Develop, produce, and maintain monthly Accounts Receivable KPIs and reports
- Develop and enhance processes to provide monthly cash receipts forecasting of Accounts Receivable for current year and rolling 12 months, including DSO projections
- Partner with Global Treasury Manager on cash forecasting and optimizing treasury partners banking system(s) functionality
- Partner with Sales and Sales Operations teams to ensure alignment with actions to collect past due Accounts Receivable balances
- Partner with Controllership to ensure appropriate general ledger entries and accruals are processed timely and accurately
- Collaborate and build proactive, positive relationships with peers, managers, and customers to ensure global best-in-class practices are implemented
- Identify process improvements in current workflow procedures while optimizing systems to drive efficiency and effectiveness
- Identify technology solutions to drive automation to improve management and collection of Accounts Receivable balances
- Maintain a robust SOX controls framework and adherence to Accounts Receivable policies and procedures
- Complete ad hoc tasks and projects as needed or assigned
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration or equivalent experience
- Experience: five (5) years of progressive experience in Accounts Receivable including invoice processing, cash application, collections, development and enhancement of KPIs and reports, and cash receipts forecasting
- Experience in process improvement and identification of technology solutions
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate (verbal/writing) effectively
- Ability to collaborate at all levels of the organization and across other functional areas
- Self-motivated and strong analytical / problem solving skills
- Ability to assess current state, identify and implement process enhancements, while also ensuring deliverables are completed timey, completely, and accurately
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to manage multiple priorities with minimal oversight, and strong attention to detail
- Ability to take ownership, meet deadlines, and execute on strategic decisions
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Strong MS Office skills, especially in Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to travel as limited periodic domestic and/or international travel may be required
- Strong work ethic with unquestionable integrity
Successful candidate(s) will be required to comply with Insightec’s Vaccination Policy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender/gender identity, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, and any other legally protected status entitled to protection under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
A Better Tomorrow
Discover the transformative power of Incisionless Focused Ultrasound.Start a Transformation
©2022 Insightec. All rights reserved.
The information on this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Always discuss treatment options and treatment outcomes with your physician or other qualified health provider.