Planning & Control Engineer
What you will be doing:
- Production planning, Scheduling & Control - analyze risks and set priorities for different needs, schedule work orders and monitor daily schedule status
- Control Spare Parts inventory levels in Israel & abroad
- Support logistics processes (Inventory control, purchasing and Bill of Materials updates)
- Support subcontractors planning & scheduling, control raw material levels and identify risks and delays for production plan and other Insightec’s activities.
What you have:
- Industrial Engineer graduate with 0-2 years’ experience in planning/purchasing
- Well organized and high capability of understanding processes
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- High Level English
- Priority experience
- Experience as a planner
- Being introduced by an Insightec employee
A Better Tomorrow
Discover the transformative power of Incisionless Focused Ultrasound.Start a Transformation
©2022 Insightec. All rights reserved.
The information on this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Always discuss treatment options and treatment outcomes with your physician or other qualified health provider.