Clinical Applications Specialist (Texas, Arizona, Colorado, California))
What you will be doing:
The Clinical Applications Specialist position provides a dynamic and challenging multi-disciplinary working opportunity. We are looking for a highly motivated individual with strong technical, analytical, and interpersonal skills to fill a regional position within our growing Clinical Applications Neurosurgical team in North America.
What you have:
- For new and existing centers, the person in this role will train and guide clinical personnel.
- Participate in onsite treatment support to develop and promote the knowledge base of users in the designated region
- Demonstrate expertise and in-depth understanding in all aspects of the technology
- Create technical and clinical documentation in form of reports, presentations and operating procedures
- Act as the technical liaison between INSIGHTEC and clinical users
- Travel Domestically (primarily) and internationally (on occasion) - 60% of the time.
- Periodically works weekends and nights and may be required to engage in overnight travel
- Perform other related activities, as assigned
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree in Biomedical Engineering, Neuroscience or Medical Physics
- Hands-on experience in one of the following specialty areas: MRI, ultrasound, Operating Room
- Experience in guidance of medical personnel and with complex multi-disciplinary products – advantage
- Creative; Able to find optimal techno-clinical solutions to first-time-seen problems
- Ability to perform well under pressure
- Able to lecture in front of large audiences
- Candidate must live within Texas, or the Midwestern, US.
- Ability to travel 60-70% of time, including weekends, sometimes with short notice and at times internationally
* Only qualified applicants will be considered
Successful candidate(s) will be required to comply with Insightec’s Vaccination Policy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender/gender identity, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, and any other legally protected status entitled to protection under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
A Better Tomorrow
Discover the transformative power of Incisionless Focused Ultrasound.Start a Transformation
©2022 Insightec. All rights reserved.
The information on this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Always discuss treatment options and treatment outcomes with your physician or other qualified health provider.