Chief Accounting Officer
What you will be doing:
- Lead a global team, inclusive of shared service center in Israel, to execute all accounting and controllership activities.
- Prepare all financial reports to meet company requirements and compliance with SEC, PCAOB and local statutory regulations.
- Direct and develop the organization's global accounting policies, practices, procedures, and initiatives (ex: revenue recognition).
- Implement a control structure that complies with SOX
- Innovate or establish efficient systems, processes and policies that can scale with the company as it grows.
- Advise leadership of potential changes in accounting or governance regulations that may impact the business.
- Build strong relationships with team, executive staff, auditors, and the Board of Directors.
- Monitoring emerging US GAAP and SEC developments, including participation in outreach with regulators and industry peers.
- Manage key treasury and insurance activities including cash management, bank relationships and insurance policies.
- Support HR related activities, pension, social costs and execution of payroll.
What you have:
- 15+ years in public and corporate accounting with experience as a corporate controller for a global company.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting and CPA required; MBA a plus
- Excellent technical accounting skills | deep US GAAP knowledge
- ERP and accounting system expertise
- Outstanding leadership skills with ability to develop a global team.
- Capable of independently navigating a dynamic environment.
- Meticulous attention to detail and analytical thinking.
- Excellent communication skills: ability to simplify the complex.
- Willing to roll-up sleeves and deliver results.
- Experience in healthcare is not essential, but an advantage.
- Requires frequent international travel with substantial U.S. and Israel responsibilities.
A Better Tomorrow
Discover the transformative power of Incisionless Focused Ultrasound.Start a Transformation
©2023 Insightec. All rights reserved.
The information on this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Always discuss treatment options and treatment outcomes with your physician or other qualified health provider.