RF Design Engineer
What you will be doing:
- Development of RF Sub Systems and MRI coils for new technologies as well as legacy projects/Systems.
- Integration and testing in multi-disciplinary systems which includes HW/SW/Mechanics/Motion
- Supporting Legacy RF sub systems in production and in field (Imaging coils, MR technology, RF traps…)
What you have:
- BSc in Electrical Engineering with specialization in system RF
- 5+ years hands-on experience from industry/army in developing, building, integration and testing RF devices or Systems
- Extensive experience in using advanced simulation (CST) and testing tools (Network analyzer, Spectrum analyzer, NF meter)
- Experience with system integrations and debug
- Willing to travel abroad up to 10% of the time
- Good English skills (Read/Write)
- MSc in Electrical Engineering
- Background of Practical Engineer
- Experience in High Voltage circuits, grounding, and EMC
- RF\MRI knowledge
- Experienced in Medical devices
- Being introduced by an Insightec employee
A Better Tomorrow
Discover the transformative power of Incisionless Focused Ultrasound.Start a Transformation
©2022 Insightec. All rights reserved.
The information on this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Always discuss treatment options and treatment outcomes with your physician or other qualified health provider.