- SW development for HW control PC’s and subassemblies. Includes the following activities for complex multidisciplinary systems that combine hardware, software, mechanics, motion: Requirement’s definition, Development, Integration, Unit Testing.
- Develop software modules and algorithms.
- Run and support system's analysis using software and troubleshooting of service and production team.
- Working closely with electronics and systems engineers
- Supporting Legacy systems
- Writing and maintaining Technical documentation such as: SW Requirements, Top Level and Detailed Design, Unit Testing.
Skills and Experience:
- B.Sc. in Computer Science / Software Engineering
- 3 - 10 years of C++ programming experience in Microsoft Windows applications
- Deep understanding of multi-threading and multi-processing
- OOP, OOD
- Experience in integration and troubleshooting systems.
- Experience in developing SW for controlling medical device / robotics system / HW Test Bench
- Experience in developing embedded Linux applications – advantage
- Experience with medical standard - advantage.
- experience in Python programming – advantage
- Ability and willingness to deliver tutorials
- English at a very good level (reading and writing
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability of tasks estimations
A Better Tomorrow
Discover the transformative power of Incisionless Focused Ultrasound.Start a Transformation
©2022 Insightec. All rights reserved.